The government of Canada has launched the Journées Québec Monde call, for people from different parts of the world who are interested in working and living in that Canadian city.
If one of your plans is to change country to develop your professional life, the call is requiring workers for different areas:
– Information Science and Technology
– Manufacturing and Transformation
– Trade, transport, machinery and construction
– Sale and service (retail trade, hotels, restaurants)
– Business, Finance, Administration
– Health sector
– Art, culture, sports and recreation
– Education, Law and Social, Community and Government Services
Québec International, the economic development agencyMonkey of this city, he’s looking for foreign workers who want to work and live in this country.
Participants must enter the page to consult the jobs offeredThey only have to select the area of their interest to find out what positions the companies have available, send their data, including email, and wait so that if they have been selected, receive an email to make an appointment and conduct an interview by videoconference.
They must also enter data about their Education, Work experience and the level of knowledge they have of the French and English languages.
Interested parties create their profile on the page and apply to contact the bidding companies through videoconferences.
It is important to carefully review the requirements and cover the requested requirements to have a better chance of being considered. You can apply for more than one position as long as they are from different companies.
– Can apply until January 24, 2022
– To the selected people They will be notified between February 1 and 8, 2022 via email
– Interviews will be conducted with interested companies online, between February 14 and 25, 2022
For your safety you should know that the Journées Québec Monde call has the support of the Government of Quebec and the Government of Canada.
You may also like:
Young Mexican woman presumes that she earns more in Canada working at Uber than as Chemistry in Mexico
Viral video: Mexican migrant in Canada shows his beautiful house that he bought working as a bricklayer
Mexican bricklayer who bought a big house in Canada gets upset with media for showing him as “conceited”