This morning the governor of Jalisco reported that As of next Friday, January 14, the vaccination certificate will be requested or negative COVID-19 test to be able to enter recreational events where crowds are concentrated.
So that casinos, bars and clubs, stadiums, concerts, event halls, convention centers and any type of massive event are the sites where the document will be required issued by the Federation after completing the vaccination schedule. How to get it?
The vaccination certificate COVID-19 that the Ministry of Health has made available can be obtained through two channels, the first by entering the Internet page that provides the service and the other, through WhatsApp. To do so, it is important to have the personal data of the interested party, such as CURP, name and the vaccines that were provided. Here the options:
Obtain the COVID-19 certificate online
- Enter the page https://cvcovid.salud.gob.mx/
- Say yes to registration in “My vaccine”
- Capture the Unique Population Registry Code (CURP)
- Click on “I’m not a robot” and then on search
- If the data is correct, a dialog box appears informing you that the certificate was sent to the email account provided at the time of registration
- The received mail sends a link to download the document and It is valid for 90 minutes from the reception time
- If the data on the certificate is incorrect, a clarification can be requested in another link that is also added to the email that was sent
Obtain the COVID-19 certificate by WhatsApp
- Add the number 56 1713 0557 between contacts
- Start a chat with the bot with the word “Hello”
- The response of “Dr. Armando Vacuno”, the virtual assistant of the Ministry of Health, asks to write the word “CERTIFICATE” to obtain the document
- Must type the word “CERTIFICATE”
- Then request name, date of birth and CURP what to enter
- Then you must indicate which vaccine was received and the number of doses
- Options will appear. The second is selected to download the document
- Enter the CURP again
- “Dr. Armando Vacuno” sends the link to download the document
It is important to remember that Hugo López-Gatell Ramírez, Undersecretary of Prevention and Health Promotion, clarified that the vaccination certificate should not serve to condition the human right of access to work. It is appropriate and may be legal in certain circumstances to request that the person be vaccinated against COVID-19, but It is not appropriate for an employer in Mexico to request it and that it is a condition for hiring, “would be contrary to Mexican laws.”
This document is especially useful for those who have the need or opportunity to travel to other countries, given that some maintain restrictions for unvaccinated people, said the Ministry of Health.